As you are aware, schools will not be receiving hard copies of the TCAP Practice tests this school year.
If you are interested in using them as a resource though, they can still be found online. There are also proficiency tables that have been published in case you were interested in administering the practice test as a mock TCAP and then scoring them individually. Keep in mind though, the published proficiency tables apply to the practice test only and are not necessarily valid for the upcoming TCAP assessment.
The links below will direct you to the locations of the practice tests and proficiency tables.
Reading / Language Arts + Math
- The CORE Regional offices amended last year’s TCAP Practice tests to exclude any dropped SPIs
- Those versions can be found at http://www.state.tn.us/education/ds/core.shtml under the “CORE Resources” heading.
- The proficiency tables are just below the links to the content area practice tests or can be found here: http://www.state.tn.us/education/ds/docs/dropped_spi_estimated_cut_scores.pdf
Science + Social Studies
- The original practice test versions are still applicable for Science and Social Studies
- These versions can be found at http://www.state.tn.us/education/assessment/ach_samplers.shtml
- NOTE: These versions include RLA and Math as well but they are from 2012-13 and have not been amended to exclude the SPIs droped for 2013-14
- The proficiency table for these versions is accessible here: http://www.state.tn.us/education/assessment/doc/Spring2013CutsforTCAPAch-ELSA.pdf
As always, let me know if you have any questions.